Monday, July 15, 2013

MTC. week seven

"I had no idea mom! This is my 7th week! Can you believe that?! I can't... in less than 3 weeks I will be in either Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia or get this... MONTENEGRO they just added that beautiful country to our mission!"

"My favorite thing from our tuesday devotional was " are you serving time, or the Lord?"

" Wednesday I was thee most tired ive been! Im trying to earn my nights sleep by pushing myself to the limits in all areas! i keep thinking about our reunion at the airport... i kind of tear up every time i think about it... but i want to earn those hugs!!"

"Im learning habits that i want to keep for eternity, I LOVE the book of mormon!"

This week it was Sestra Petersons b.day! She also got a package we sent to her... Van made her some little pom pom animals :)
another funny story for ya...
She ran into Matthew Raun, and wanted to take a picture with him... Well Matthews companion thought that was just a sin! He said to Matthew... " Elder! You cant take a picture with a girl alone!" so Brandie said... "Well could you come on the other side of me then and be in it with us??" his reply... "No! I can stand on the other side of Elder Raun." hahahaha (last photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment