Tuesday, September 10, 2013

helllooo!!

Wednesday... I went to Bosnia for the day!
Bosnia was beautiful, the people were really nice, we met so many potentials!
Sestra Compare was so nice! She said the she had never seen the people smile like that before, she said that I need to use the way I can make people smile always on my mission!

Thursday- It was a really hard day...we had lost some time from the drive back to Croatia then it was just one thing after another. It turns out Stjepan made everything up and that he was just scamming us thee whole time. It was really hard because I know I felt the spirit while teaching him. But Im so thankful for my Heavenly Father because instead of feeling sorry for myself He showed me what Christ sees. And all the time I just feel love for Stjepan and I feel sorry for him. I here "forgive him for he knows not what he does" and ya it was a really sacred lesson to learn!

Sunday- A guy gave us an apple on the way to church... it was so hard not to eat it because it was fast sunday haha but fasting is sooooooo cool. I love learning about it! I love my life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment